Tuesday 18 August 2015

I'VE MOVED! AH!!!!!!!!!!!

I have MOVED my blog to WordPress.

I will not be posting here anymore. Instead I will post on my new WordPress blog! Link here!

Also, I will be re-posting all of my old posts there everyday. So if you check the site and there is suddenly a bombardment of posts that you've maybe read before, that's why!

Anyway, I'll still be posting every Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday. But it won't be here. It'll be on WordPress– HERE!

I just didn't like Blogspot all that much. It was hard to customize and just... I don't know, boring and plain. It's also a bit hard to work with. WordPress gave me more options and the blog looks amazing!

Come find me on my brand-newly remade blog!

P.S. I won't be posting tomorrow (Wednesday Aug. 19) because I'll be busy setting up the new and pretty blog. Sorry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.