Tuesday 17 February 2015

When to NOT touch people's stuff

So I absolutely HATE it when people touch my stuff for no reason or when I'm working. Like please! Can you not.

It baffles me how people sometimes think they can just touch my stuff. It's not yours, go touch your own stuff. You don't see me going around touching everyone's stuff and accidentally destroying and wrecking their stuff.

I have spare with a few people that I am kind of friends with, but not really. And I can't even tell you how many times they touched my laptop, my baby. It seriously irritates me to no end how people just assume that they have the right to touch my stuff.

The two girls, from my spare block, were poking and tapping my screen with a paintbrush. A fucking paintbrush! I was looking at what books I wanted to buy, and naturally, they were curious and wanted to look. So I was like okay, they can look, there's no harm in letting them look. But there was harm done, because they fucking poked my screen with a stupid paintbrush. Like please! Why in the world would you do that to my laptop? Everyone knows that laptops have fragile screens and you can't just randomly tap and poke it. That's common knowledge. But I guess when it's not their laptop at risk of having a scratched screen, it doesn't matter. But I mean, when I look at people's laptops or computers or even phones, I am hella careful with not accidentally scratching their screen.

But other people just don't care about my stuff.

It's not even that they almost scratched my screen, but it's that they gave themselves the right to touch my stuff. Like hell I'll let anyone touch my stuff. Even if people ask, most of the time I'll politely deny them the privilege of touching my stuff, especially my laptop.

Never assume that it's okay to touch people's stuff without permission, because one day, that super chill person might blow up in your face, so be careful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.