Thursday 26 March 2015

Torturous waiting game

Who likes waiting??... I'm guessing no one.

Waiting is literally torture. I hate it. Who invented waiting anyways?

I recently finished the TV series The 100  and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and I just watched The Fosters season finale, and now... I have to wait who knows how long for the next season. Both The 100 and The Fosters left me hanging off a cliff. Cliff hangers all around. I just want more now. I'm desperate. I NEED TO KNOW!!! Please?...

The 100 quickly jump up my favourite TV shows list and it's over... for now. I just want more. MORE. MORE. MORE. The day after I finished the last episode of the season, I felt so empty inside. I had nothing to look forward to. Before, when I just started the series, during the day, I would go about my day, I would go to work, do homework, read, sleep, and then at 10-ish pm, I'd start watching The 100, until like, I don't know, 3 am. After I finished, I had nothing to watch at night; I was left aimlessly watching nonsensical videos on Youtube, just trying to fill my time now that I can't watch any new episodes of The 100. In between watching The 100, I would watch Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, to lighten the mood, because The 100 is so intense and scary sometimes when I watched it at night. But I've (unfortunately) finished watching all the episodes of The 100 and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Now what am I supposed to do with my life? There's nothing left for me to watch.

And The Fosters. I just watched the super epic and suspenseful season finale. Every episode of The Fosters is traumatizing and leaves you hanging. Every. Single. Episode. And most of the time, it leaves you sad and wondering what would happen next to the characters. Nothing is EVER what it seems on that show, so it's difficult to predict the outcome of the previous episode and it's difficult to comfort yourself because you know they're going to do something unpredictable yet foreseeable.

The only TV show that will no longer leaving me hanging and waiting for more is Glee... Glee is over, forever. I'm so sad. I've been watching that show for 5 or more years. I loved all the seasons (season 5 was meh...). I feel like after the first group graduated, the show kinda went... meh... But the last season was good. I loved getting back into the Glee that I loved. But then it ended. There's just something about your favourite show ending that leaves more of a cliff hanger than the end of a season. Now you'll never watch your favourite characters live their lives. You'll never know what happens to them in the future. You'll never know anything anymore... The only great thing is you no longer have to wait.

I hate waiting for new episodes or new seasons. Who decided TV shows need to be split up into different seasons? Why can't they just be a continuous thing? It's just so not fair, having to wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.