Saturday 21 March 2015

Problem with talkers

Okay, so yesterday I went to see Insurgent (and it was okay I guess; well, I had a few problems with the film, but we're not talking about that here). My friend and I were sitting in front of these 2 girls, who were about 8-11 ish (I don't know), and they just kept kicking our seats and talking during the movie. First, they kicked our seats constantly, which is already a no-no. Then they kept commenting on things and asking each other what was happening, and they just wouldn't stop talking. It's like they were asking me to yell at them and break their legs.

I absolutely hate it when people talk during the movie. If someone adds commentary during a movie, I can't even handle it and I want to tape their mouth shut. But if they're funny, then please, keep talking, because I need a good laugh. The problem was those girls weren't funny, and quite frankly they were annoying as hell. During this one scene where Caleb is talking to Tris in her prison cell, one of the girls were like is he a bad guy? And at that point, they had already managed to annoy me so much I couldn't even relax. So in my head I was like is he a bad- yeah he's a bad guy! Funny thing was that didn't stay in my head, and the words just came out. I hope those girls didn't hear me because I said that in the most annoyed, I'm-on-the-verge-of-killing-you tone ever.

They were just like my brother. During a movie that he likes, he'll explain things to me like I'm blind and deaf and I need his assistance to fully understand the movie. During any other movies, there will be a constant stream of questions from him like what's that guy doing? what's that guy's name again? is she evil? and so on. At first, I'll tell him. But then after awhile, I'm just like can you shut the hell up please!? Like honestly! What's the point of watching a movie if you're just going to talk the whole time. You wouldn't be asking these questions if you'd just WATCH the movie. You wouldn't be confused about anything if you'd just WATCH the stupid movie!

But is he bad? What's going to happen? I didn't understand what just happened. Can you explain- I don't know if he's bad, just watch and you'll find out. I don't know what's going to happen, just watch and you'll know soon enough. If you didn't understand it, maybe you should have not talked and just watch. And NO I can't explain to you what's happening because unlike you, I'm actually trying to watch the movie.

Sometimes I just think movies are a waste on people who talk during them and ask about what happened and why someone did what they did. When someone talks during a movie, it's like they're asking people to get mad at them.

Like, can you not talk?! If you're going to talk during a movie, then just leave. Get out of my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.