Sunday 24 May 2015

Change of plans...

Hey. Yo.

So... Change of plans...

Since it's almost summer, school's almost over (and that means there's no point in trying anymore), and I'm gonna be graduating high school in a month, actually a little less than a month, I have some time on my hands. So I thought why not write more posts... I've basically checked out of school, and I don't feel like doing anything related to school anymore... so... yeah...

I'm going to have a new post up every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.

3 posts a week? Whaaaatttt?!

Yeah.

Just a short (maybe sweet, depending on how you feel about this news) post for today; I've been sick for the past 3 days, battling through the common cold (what fun), blowing my nose more times than I thought possible per minute. There's such a strong pressure build up in my head that I can barely think straight, and I have a biology test tomorrow, so wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.