Friday 1 May 2015

Committing to a schedule

Let's be real... I'm a slacker. I just don't feel like doing anything ever. Sometimes I don't even want to put in the effort to pick what to watch on Netflix (not that that's the most serious problem... there are way worse problems I need to deal with).

I feel like lately I've been lacking in motivation and energy. I've been posting at random times through the week; sometimes I don't post anything for a few days, and then suddenly I post 2 things in one day. I mean, what is that?

My laziness is really annoying the heck out of me. It's like I hate being so lazy all the time and I want to get things done, but at the same time, I'm too weak, I can't do more than a few things at a time before I get super tired and need a nap. I've been taking 2-hour naps recently, well, I've been taking real long naps since October-ish, but my naps are getting longer, and longer, and longer. Ugh! I need to get my act together before the buildup of stuff to do blows up in my face.

To get myself back on track, I've decided it's time to commit to a schedule. For when to post things. I've been slacking off way too much.

I don't know if you care that I'm now going to have set days where I post, or if you never noticed that my postings have been all over the place.

But anyways... I will be posting every Wednesday and Friday. I really want to stick to this plan and actually execute it correctly to prove to myself that I can overcome this laziness/senioritis that's been eating away at me for the longest time.

If I don't commit to this, feel free to give me a through-the-internet slap in the face. Maybe that will snap me out of my lazy daze.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.