Wednesday 20 May 2015

Losing it when I lose a game

So a couple months back, when Frozen Fever came out, my brother was like hey, let's get the Frozen app-game-thing (Frozen free fall), and I was like yeah! because at the time we had Frozen fever. (haha, get it? Frozen Fever as in the short and Frozen fever as in the excitement over Frozen... yeah? okay, that was lame, why do I even try?...)

Anyway, I downloaded the game onto my phone, and my brother started playing. As time passed, he became less interested in the game. And one day, while I was supposed to be doing homework but instead was looking for distractions, I decided I'd give the Frozen app-game-thing a try. After instantly passing 5 levels, I was hooked. From then on out, I rarely let my brother play, because it's MY game. I became slightly obsessive (though I hate to admit it) and I'd collect lives and power-ups and whatnot, and I'd save them for when I really needed them. I was borderline crazy, I had a game play and everything.

Just kidding... Not really...

As the game progressed, the levels started to get harder. I mean, you'd expect that from a game, or else it wouldn't be fun and challenging. But I get more and more frustrated as I play. The more I play, the angrier I get.

It's become a slight problem.

Now, the levels ain't that easy. I have to try harder, think faster. It's insane.

Every time I play, if I don't pass the level in 2 tries, I start getting angry. My blood starts boiling. Like, it's crazy. Getting mad over a stupid game? I thought I was better than that.

So I play the game. First try, I fail. Okay, it's okay, I'll just try again. Second try, almost got it!- nope, failed. Damn it. What is this trash they call a game?! Try again. Third time's a charm. I fail for what feels like the hundredth time. This is absolute shit! I'm not playing this shitty game anymore! Use another life to try again. I feel my lives draining out. I can't hold on any longer. So close. Almost- if you can just help me out, please- I fail. Too bad, try ag- shut up bitch! I get it I'm a loser! Don't scold me and shake your head at me like you know better! Get out of my face! Okay, two seconds later, I'm calm, composed. Last life. FAILED FOR THE TEN MILLIONTH TIME. I'm fucking done with this shit! I hate this game! I hate the characters that look at me let I just got their puppy killed! I'm never, ever, playing this again! I can't even look at it!

If you could look into my mind or hear my thoughts while I'm playing this stupid Frozen app-game-thing, you'd be scared. When I hear myself talking like that in my head, I get scared. What is this game doing to me??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.